The KDC350LFi-MO-R2 enables diverse mobile Auto-Identification applications for collecting and storing barcode data.
- Supports all Major 1D Barcodes
- MFi Certified for use with Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Alphanumeric Keypad
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP
- 8MB onboard memory stores over 400,000 data records
- Bright 1 inch OLED Display
- Powerful Keyboard Emulator with Keyboard Wedging
- Charge from any USB Port
- Extremely long battery life
The KDC350 is safe to use with the following three sanitizers:
Clorox® Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes, Curity Alcohol Prep Pads, and Sani-Cloth® AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipes.
All KDC products come with KTSync software (includes keyboard wedging, application generation, DB look up and inventory management features) and SDK (includes technical support from our top engineers and development staff).
For more information, including the full brochure, visit KOAMTAC.com